hk hk is offline

Default My mini-review of the new iPad...

On 4/5/10 8:00 PM, jps wrote:
On Mon, 05 Apr 2010 10:23:14 -0400, anon-e-moose
wrote:

hk wrote:
On 4/5/10 9:15 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Apr 4, 1:06 pm, wrote:
On 4/4/10 12:58 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

On 04/04/2010 10:50 AM, hk wrote:
Got to play with one at the local Apple store...

Very slick if you are a major league consumer of on-line media and
apps...which I am not.

Why? Does it take more intelligence than you have to operate it?

No, stupid...I am not a major league consuer of on-line media and
apps...and therefore I have no use for an iPad. It is certainly not a
replacement for a good laptop computer, which I happen to own.

--http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

No you don't, you have an Apple.

Well, *that* makes a lot of sense...

Moron.

It does make sense if you think about it.

Jim was forced to travel to the very edge of his intellectual
perimeter to offer up that insight.

Fantastic, eh?

Flajim's "salad days" were when he was in the navy, where, in his
rating, no particular intellectuality was encouraged. And what did he do
after that? Unskilled boat repair jobs.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym