Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default My mini-review of the new iPad...

On Apr 5, 9:35*am, hk wrote:
On 4/5/10 9:15 AM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Apr 4, 12:50 pm, *wrote:
Got to play with one at the local Apple store...

Very slick if you are a major league consumer of on-line media and
apps...which I am not.

--http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

Do you spend all of the time that you're out of your basement at the
Apple store in the mall?

There are only two retail stores in the Annapolis mall I visit regularly
when I accompany my wife there...the Apple store and Borders books.

Now, if we head over to the Tysons Corners mall in Virginia (once or
twice a year), I visit the Apple store there, the big book store, L.L.
Bean, and Restoration Hardware. There's also a first-class fairly
authentic southern Italian restaurant at that mall I like.

I buy most of my casual clothes from mail order houses, and my business
clothes from J. Press and Brooks Brothers.

Custom made to fit your fat nasty ass, no doubt.

Now, Loogy, you know my retail personal shopping habits. Isn't that
really exciting for you?

--http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

Harry, do you think that anybody here besides Don believes your lies
about how much more sophisticated and refined you are than anybody
else on the planet?