anon-e-moose[_2_] anon-e-moose[_2_] is offline

Default My mini-review of the new iPad...

hk wrote:
On 4/5/10 9:15 AM, Loogypicker wrote:
On Apr 4, 1:06 pm, wrote:
On 4/4/10 12:58 PM, Canuck57 wrote:

On 04/04/2010 10:50 AM, hk wrote:
Got to play with one at the local Apple store...

Very slick if you are a major league consumer of on-line media and
apps...which I am not.

Why? Does it take more intelligence than you have to operate it?

No, stupid...I am not a major league consuer of on-line media and
apps...and therefore I have no use for an iPad. It is certainly not a
replacement for a good laptop computer, which I happen to own.

--http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

No you don't, you have an Apple.

Well, *that* makes a lot of sense...

Moron.

It does make sense if you think about it.