hk hk is offline

Default My mini-review of the new iPad... (for 'la plume'

On 4/5/10 12:05 AM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
On 4/4/10 5:13 PM, nom=de=plume wrote:
wrote in message
Got to play with one at the local Apple store...

Very slick if you are a major league consumer of on-line media and
apps...which I am not.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

I think they're totally cool. I think I'm going to get one for a b-day
present... don't want the 3G model, just wireless. I've already put in my
request for the max memory version.

They are very cool indeed, but I'm hard pressed to think of what I would
use one for. Hell, I don't even have an iphone...just a plain old cell
phone.

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym

I would use it for movies and pictures. It has a microphone, so I think you
could use it with Skype... not sure about this.

Macworld has some interesting write-ups on the device:

http://www.macworld.com/newsletters/...archiveid=5473

--
http://tinyurl.com/ykxp2ym