JAXAshby

Default Radar on a cell phone

jeff, ONLY a sailor of training wheels is totally oblivious to an approaching
thunderstorm until 10 minutes before it arrives. The rest of us know their
potential exists for that particular day well before we cast off, and we can
see one developing for a couple hours or more. This ain't rocket science,
except to those floating on training wheels (who be definition are scared
squatless of the water).

I used cell phone radar last season, and it came in handy. Aside from the
obvious advantage of
having an hour or two's notice of t-storms, rather than 10 minutes, its nice
to be able to plan
shore trips, etc.