Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default LORAN

On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 08:41:47 -0500, lid wrote:

Soooooo.... what am I bid for a Si-tex Model EZ-97 in "like new"
condition, w/Installation-operation manual?( original price $615 plus
tax),
Should make a nice looking antique to hang over the mantle piece.
Will consider trade for a "like new" tinfoil hat.

Not too much since I've got a couple of 29 year old Northstar units
sitting around that were considered state-of-the-art in their day. One
is still on the boat but if I remove it I'll have to find something
else to fill the hole. :-)