Larry W4CSC

Default Bought cool new digital charger....$89? WalMart?!!

On 27 Jan 2004 14:26:09 -0600, Dave wrote:

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 05:24:28 -0500, Harry Krause
said:

It just figures that you would be a big fan of Wal-Mart, the rogue
emplouer, predatory retailer and largest U.S. purveyor of goods made by
exploited workers in the communist People's Republic of China.

Why not take that kinda stuff to alt.sailing.asa. They eat it up over there.
This NG on the other hand is about cruising on vessels, not ranting and
politicking.

My humble apologies to r.b.c. I thought, wrongly, the little charger
might be of interest to small boaters as well as cruisers......

This is my fault and it won't happen again. Like a goddamned bunch of
brats in a sandbox.

Larry W4CSC

Is it just me or did the US and UK just capture 1/3
of the world's sweetest oil supply? What idiot wants to
GIVE IT BACK?!!