John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Where should the focus be - the problems or the solutions?

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:20:15 -0500, Peter Prick wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:49:02 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:11:43 -0400, John H
wrote:

Bjorn Lomborgy has some good ideas. The Democrats in the Senate walked out when
he came on after Al Gore, but the guy has some good ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtbn9zBfJSs

John, hope your recovery is coming along well.

The problem is rampant political posting in a boating news group.

Frankly I don't know what the solution is but you could help.

Yeah, Wayne. I think I've posted about two in the past month.

Don't worry about it. I'm hoping your recovery is swift and full.
You'll be "back on your feet" soon.

Nah. Obama will do his thing, and there's nothing any amount of talking or
name-calling here will do about it. I and mine are taken care of. If the people
who voted him in are too stupid to realize what he's doing, then so be it.

Bjorn Lomborg, on the other hand, has some good ideas. But, I can see that the
lefties got all up in arms because he didn't support Al Gore. Maybe they'll wake
up to the collusion the 'green folks' are performing.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v