hk hk is offline

Default Where should the focus be - the problems or the solutions?

On 3/30/10 1:17 PM, John H wrote:
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:49:02 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:11:43 -0400, John
wrote:

Bjorn Lomborgy has some good ideas. The Democrats in the Senate walked out when
he came on after Al Gore, but the guy has some good ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtbn9zBfJSs

John, hope your recovery is coming along well.

The problem is rampant political posting in a boating news group.

Frankly I don't know what the solution is but you could help.

Yeah, Wayne. I think I've posted about two in the past month.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/ygqxs5v

When's your next hospital stay? There is a pool in effect, you know.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.