posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Paradise Found, aka, The Marina at Marigot Bay, Passarelles, etc.

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:12:30 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Mar 28, 12:53*pm, Wayne.B

http://marigotbay.com/themarina/

"The Marina can accommodate 40 yachts from 30 ft to 250 ft LOA with a
maximum draft of 16 ft and a maximum beam of 44ft."

Good Lord! I think my 27 ft. Cavalier could have probably fit in the
master closet with room to spare!

Some of the folks that hang out there obviously have giga bucks. Since
they could go where ever they wanted, that tells you something.

It really is a great place and the marina is reasonably priced, at
least for boats in our size range.