Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default Looney & The Freak

On Mar 30, 10:59*am, hk wrote:
On 3/30/10 10:57 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute! wrote:

On Mar 30, 10:43 am, *wrote:
On Mar 30, 10:39 am, *wrote: *On 3/30/10 10:30 AM, Loogypicker wrote:

On Mar 30, 10:27 am, "Don * *wrote:
Someone sent me a picture of Looney& * *The Freak out for a walk in the park.http://dogs4ppp.files.wordpress.com/...1/p1010250.jpg

I think it's you and your son.

*You* think?

Unlikely.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.

Oh MY GOD A TYPO.....

Gee, you're just WAY to intelligent not to make a typo, right? WAFM

Pfffft, someone just sent me a picture of frekin' Harry. I am trying
to confirm now, if I do I will let you know..

Scotty

Send it to me...I'll confirm.

BTW, I'm not into "frekin'" That's your rice bowl.

--
Conservatives - just pretend Obama's health care legislation is another
unnecessary war and you'll feel better about it.- Hide quoted text -

You'd deny it, you really don't want people to know what a pasty
skinned nasty fat slimeball you are.