Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Paradise Found, aka, The Marina at Marigot Bay, Passarelles, etc.

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 09:46:56 -0400, wrote:

Someone I know has a boat that holds 18,000 gallons. They probably
never run them down to "nothing", but to fuel up, a tanker truck or
two comes to their dock in Old Saybrook, CT. I think a tanker truck
only holds about 5 - 8,000 gallons.

We have a fuel truck service that comes to our house in Florida so I
have gotten to know the guys who run the operation. The largest
tanker trucks on the road hold about 9,000 gallons but due to local
weight limits they frequently run lighter with about 8,000.