BAR[_2_] BAR[_2_] is offline

Default Bliues deny coverage to ill newborn baby

In article ,
says...

"hk" wrote in message
m...

What could be more pathetic than an asshole like Scotty here whining about
health care insurance when he doesn't have any and as a result racked up a
$25,000 bill at a local hospital that he will never pay off.

I have no idea if Scotty has insurance or not or what his arrangement is
with the hospital.
That's his business and I am not interested in that specific discussion.

However, doesn't the approved health care reform mean that you, as a person
of means, will help pay for the care required by those who have no insurance
for whatever reasons? I happen to agree with it.

I thought this is what you have been advocating also. Why the criticism?

No you are seeing the real goals of left. It is not equaling the playing
field, it is tilting the playing field to their advantage. Scott will
not be gracious enough to get on bended knee and thank the Democrat for
their omniscience to grant the people such a great entitlement.
Therefore, Scott must be silence, shunned and pushed into a corner.

Sometimes I wonder about you Richard.