Eisboch Eisboch is offline

Default Bliues deny coverage to ill newborn baby

"hk" wrote in message
On 3/29/10 8:28 AM, Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message
m...

What could be more pathetic than an asshole like Scotty here whining
about
health care insurance when he doesn't have any and as a result racked up
$25,000 bill at a local hospital that he will never pay off.

I have no idea if Scotty has insurance or not or what his arrangement is
with the hospital.
That's his business and I am not interested in that specific discussion.

However, doesn't the approved health care reform mean that you, as a
person
of means, will help pay for the care required by those who have no
insurance
for whatever reasons? I happen to agree with it.

I thought this is what you have been advocating also. Why the
criticism?

Eisboch

My criticism of Scotty is based upon the *fact* of his irresponsibility,
his unwillingness to obtain health care insurance, his criticism of
attempts to initiate programs to extend health care insurance to the
uninsured, *and* his unwillingness to accept "free" reasonable help that
was offered to him in a time of need.

I have no objection to my tax dollars going to help subsidize the cost of
health insurance for those who legitimately cannot afford it. In fact, I
would have gone a lot farther than the legislation signed into law last
week goes.

So, in other words, your tax dollars to help pay for necessary health care
is ok with you as long as the person meets your criteria of a deserving
recipient. Hmmmm. I might be even more left leaning than you in this
regard.

I think " necessary health care" and "subsidized health care insurance" are
two different things.

Eisboch