*e#c *e#c is offline

Default Bliues deny coverage to ill newborn baby

On Mar 28, 9:06*pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:57:48 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 28/03/2010 6:26 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 17:51:01 -0600,
wrote:

So let me ask, if this was a precondition, did they jump on health care
after getting the ultrasound that showed defects? *You know, subscribe
by convenience? *That is, not subscribe until they needed it freeloading?

notice how the right hates the middle class so much they're willing to
blame a dying baby for having a 'pre existing condition'?

Don't hate them at all, just don't like the abuse and freeloading. Which
this case highlights perfectly.

couldnt have said it better myself

he just said he wants dead babies to punish freeloading parents.

*Did you do further research? *Bet not.

*Turns out these idiots didn't have health care on the mother and
father as money there had different priorities. *Further, they sought
insurance AFTER they needed it.

uh...so what? so the baby dies. *just punishment, eh? more dead middle
class kids...that's what the middle class deserves

This is a pure case of some low lifes freeloading.

and if we'd had universal healthcare like in more advanced countries
the baby would have lived

but you dont care. *you're right wing. if children die, so what? at
least the rich stay rich and THEIR children will live
*Playing the sympathy

screw for parental negligence. *Not having insurance and then when they
have a problem they subscribe.

Just jacks the rates for the rest of us.

kill 'em. *hell, why not just shoot the babies of the poor...gas
'em...

and if it jacks the rates for the rest of us...then why doesn't this
happen in other countries?

you right wingers have no answer for this, do you? other countries
have better healthcare, universal, at lower cost

BUT...because it's socialized, you'd rather have children die than
admit your fundamentalist faith in the free market HAS to be right

even when it's wrong

Now think of the millions who get jobs with health care when they think
they need it yet as soon as they don't... *Too much free loading.

should we at least pay for coffins to bury dead children? would the
right wing support THAT?

or is that freeloading, too?

Why even argue with that disgrace of a human? "It's " Canadian, and
doesnt have to worry about " its " infant son or daughter suffering
that fate.