nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default Funniest first paragraph in a news story...

"Canuck57" wrote in message
On 28/03/2010 4:16 PM, hk wrote:
nom=de=plume wrote:

They might get a majority in the next 20 years if they wise up and
stop listening to nut jobs.

They, the Republicans, are not representing their constituents, and
they're certainly not doing them any service by refusing to do work.

I'm afraid our guys are going to get trounced come November.

Yep, need a little churn in DC. Most people have been against the big
bailout, massive debt and health care. Going to be interesting to see how
the democriters do at poll time. Most are already running scared and
trying to duck their track records.

--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.

Fortunately for us, you can't even get into the US, so please vote in
Canada.

--
Nom=de=Plume