posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Peter Prick Peter Prick is offline

Default Paradise Found, aka, The Marina at Marigot Bay, Passarelles, etc.

In article ,
says...

Last night I was sitting on the flybridge before dinner when a good
looking blonde appeared on the deck of the Feadship, strolled to the
stern of the boat, lifted up a recessed panel, pushed a button, and
the Passarelle magically lifted itself high into the air, like raising
the drawbridge over a castle moat. Very cool indeed. The rich are
in fact just like us but they do have more money and more toys.

I don't get it. Did the blonde fall in the water?
Think you left something out.