jps jps is offline

Default Funniest first paragraph in a news story...

On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:32:58 -0600, Canuck57
wrote:

On 28/03/2010 4:16 PM, hk wrote:
nom=de=plume wrote:

They might get a majority in the next 20 years if they wise up and
stop listening to nut jobs.

They, the Republicans, are not representing their constituents, and
they're certainly not doing them any service by refusing to do work.

I'm afraid our guys are going to get trounced come November.

Yep, need a little churn in DC. Most people have been against the big
bailout, massive debt and health care. Going to be interesting to see
how the democriters do at poll time. Most are already running scared
and trying to duck their track records.

Big bailout.

You mean the one designed, constructed and executed by GW Bush?