bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default right winger admits GOP played the race card

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 18:43:02 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 27, 5:39*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 27, 5:26*pm, bpuharic wrote:

the dems played the race card...in favor of equality for all
americans.

g h w bush, OTOH, seemed to have a fascination for willie horton

Van Jones played the race card. *Harry Reid and his "negro dialect"
remark. *Dems do not believe in equality at all unless you mean
equality of misery while the party members live a lavish life.
Willie Horton was symptomatic of problems in Mass. *Mass still has
those problems as we see in them releasing Amy Bishop so she could
come south and kill.

Obama himself is clearly racist in spending 25 years listening to
Wright and finding nothing wrong with it. Very clear racism.

sigh...if only you could prove it. if only you could find evidence
that he used race as a factor in elections, appointed people because
of race, etc.

i read 'national review' that hardly makes me a right winger...

more stupidity and desperation from the far right