bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default right winger admits GOP played the race card

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 18:24:04 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 27, 5:05*pm, bpuharic wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:59:47 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch

Dang, I forgot our first black president, Bill Clinton, no race card
there.

that's true. he never used race. it was brought up by the far right

The Dems never used race, Dude, you live in a fantasy world. Almost
every dem between the civil war and 1970 used race in the south.
Clinton certainly did in his presidential elections. SO did Carter.

now let's see...who opposed giving blacks the right to vote?

oh yeah, the right winger WF buckley...

what happened after johnson signed the voting rights act? all southern
dems became GOP members...

the dems played the race card...in favor of equality for all
americans.

g h w bush, OTOH, seemed to have a fascination for willie horton