John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Right winger calls for vandalism - and more.

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 05:37:09 -0400, RLM wrote:
snipped
After "Watergate," anything is possible and defend able from those that
lean to far to the right. The ones that are caught will be made as an
example. Then the moaning will start again about the unfairness of it all.

Then we get to support the family they leave behind while we house and
feed them.

Did they figure out who was responsible for the Trade Centre plane crashes
yet?

Where the hell have you been. Several different investigations have found George
Bush responsible. Can't believe you've not heard that yet.

http://liesofbush.com/incompetence.shtml

What more do you need?
--
John H