bpuharic bpuharic is offline

Default right winger admits GOP played the race card

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 17:59:47 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Mar 27, 4:57*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Mar 27, 4:47*pm, Frogwatch wrote:

and vehement racist strom thurmond who fathered a child by a black
woman and refused to admit it until his 90's?

david duke...

and the list goes on and on and on...kind of a right wing energizer
bunny of racism

MArion Berry

Then there was that stupid bimbo who was a rep from GA who said Bush
had prior knowledge of 9/11 and then when she was criticized for it
played the race card. *I forget her name.
Then there was the guy who just accused the tea partiers of racial
slurs but the audio shows nothing of the kind...Race Card.
George Wallace, former Democrat.

Dang, I forgot our first black president, Bill Clinton, no race card
there.

that's true. he never used race. it was brought up by the far right