Peter Prick Peter Prick is offline

Default Right winger calls for vandalism - and more.

In article ,
says...

Wow..."him" is living off a government check while "him" protests
government involvement in his life. Krugman lives off what he earns.

It's be interesting to find out the percentage of Teabaggers are on SSD
and/or Medicare. Very interesting.
BTW, this right-wing dingbat is on SS Disability.
Which automatically puts him on Medicare.
Clamping down on 2 titties at once. Big mouth.
Fox News is a big advertiser for a law firm that specializes in getting
the folks on SSD, because "they earned it."
Another ad I often see when watching some of my favorite Fox News shows
is for motorized wheelchairs through Medicare. That ad has the folks
saying "I didn't pay a penny."
It's real nice seeing all these real folks and supporters of free
enterprise, initiative, and the American way getting out there and
espousing their true values.
Fits in well with the parade of Republican politicians in three thousand
dollar suits constantly seen on Fox News, selling folks the Brooklyn
Bridge.
Not often you can see so many conmen in one place.
Only thing close is "The Sting." But that's only a movie.
Still haven't decided which is more entertaining.
Same subject, but a different format.
Is Fox News and the Wall Street Journal the same company?
I'm thinking it might be a good idea to subscribe to the WSJ when my Mad
Magazine subscription expires.
"Laughter is the Best Medicine."