Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Obama and the SEIU want to nationalize your 401K

On 26/03/2010 9:10 AM, Frogwatch wrote:
Now they have taken over health care, their next target will be to
nationalize your 401K. Some of you may remember that right after the
election I said they would do this because ti is the only available
pool of money. What they are proposing is a mandatory contribution by
employees into a govt managed retirement program. Basically, this is
a way to take the money you are currently investing in a 401K and
replace it with worthless T-bills backed by govt debt.

More hidious than that.

If you watch the markets like I do, virtually every bank and government
is trying to borrow low interest money as quickly as they can. The math
is simple. And idealistic but factually correct example.

Say I loan the government $100,000 in T-bills. I get say 1% interest
per year.

Next, governments print so much ponzi funny money the currency collapses
causing inflation. Say 33.34% per year for 3 years. People get 15%
raises in the same period, about 1/2 of inflation.

Now say before inflation you had $100,000 and it would purchase 1/3rd of
a $300,000 homes build cost. Now it only buys 1/5th of the same home in
a crappy economy.

But after inflation the home costs say $500,000 and you only have
$103,000... the cash lost purchasing value big time. But the government
revenues are increasing by at least 15%. Fewer low class welshers turn
in keys as rents go up.

This is a dirty debtor trick, trying to devalue the value of debt with
inflation. Trouble is that it isn't working the way democriter congress
thought it would. It caused a depression. And the Chinese are onto
this being they hold so much US government debt.

Lets face it, the US government is bankrupt just like GM, no hope in
every paying off it's currency debt. Not a hope in hell short of
slashing 1/2 of the federal government spending.

So what does Obama do to destroy the economy futher, more debt and
bigger government. He might not be an anti-christ, but the next best
thing too one.

--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.