Bill Cole

Default Politics aside: 9-11-01; Let us never forget

Chuck,
How you assumed anything from his post beyond what he said is beyond me.
His post was:
Where were you when it happened?

For me, I was on my way to physical therapy for my knee listening to the
radio in the car....a date and time I will never forget.

It sounds like you need a break from rec.boats. They have pushed you over
the edge.
"Gould 0738" wrote in message
You are truly pathetic. How dare you insinuate such a thing.

Step 1: Check posting history

Step 2: Assume that past tendencies are a decent clue to understanding the
present and forecasting the future.

No much of a dare, if I do say.

Shame on you Chuck.

Shame on me for even participating in your
little troll. Shame on maybe a few others who believe that one side of the
political spectrum or the other holds a copyright on
patriotism and mourning the losses of 9-11 (corporeal, physical,

financial,
psychological, philosophical, and all). Should you run into such a person,

tell
them "Shame on you, too." They damn well deserve it.