Jim -

Default Politics aside: 9-11-01; Let us never forget

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Then why did you comment beyond that? I tried to keep politics out of this.
Didn't
you see the first 2 words of the title of the post?

I didn't get into politics. I said that the disaster of 9-11 continues as both
the terrorists and repressive reactionaries strive to use public fear and
insecurity to advance their causes. Absolutely true.

If I had said, "The Bush administration................." or
"Republicans......" or "Democrats......."
that would be political.

As someone said earlier, unfrickenbelievable.