posted to rec.boats.building
remove remove is offline

Default Q: fishermann build plans

I'm sorry that i did not give my location - Croatia (Adriatic sea) i
assumed that nowadays it's not really an issue. I'm looking plans for
building from scratch. (in metric measurements). Something like new
prototype of an enthusiast maybe (like the sailboat-that took 10 years
to complete). I looked "killer boat building plan" post, but no outlines
for boats are provided. Yours look like classic (was that fire damage?),
so a little bit "modern" design would be preferred. It does not seem
that Google is much of a friend on this quest... The sailboat was also
custom plan plywood+3layers of glass fibers with airlock hull.

That's general idea for this project, and now i am in a search for plans
(company/person).

Where are you?? Go to densnet.net and see if you would want to play
with that. I have removed, and replaced the salon floor, installing a
lower helm, have 6-71 work to do, lots more. pop me an email den at
densnet dot com. This is in the Los Angeles area.Can stay on the boat
as it is basically a 2 BR house.