posted to rec.boats.building
den den is offline

Default Q: fishermann build plans

Where are you?? Go to densnet.net and see if you would want to play
with that. I have removed, and replaced the salon floor, installing a
lower helm, have 6-71 work to do, lots more. pop me an email den at
densnet dot com. This is in the Los Angeles area.Can stay on the boat
as it is basically a 2 BR house.

On Mar 17, 4:51*am, remove " wrote:
I've just completed building 52,5 ft sailboat,and I'm looking for
another challenge with fisherman type boat 9-11m (30-36ft) with fly
bridge. Weight overall should be up to 2,5 (too ambitious maybe)ton
using airex, kevlar, carbon, fiberglass ,wood with epoxy resin. 150HP
engine would be installed for propulsion.

Any links would be of great help!

Thanks!