Doug Kanter

Default Bearing Buddy (With Photos)

At home, are you famous for fixing things quickly and correctly, or do you
try and fix a faucet and end up flooding the basement? :-)

And, did you check out the web site? www.bearingbuddy.com

If you're really not sure about it, just pay the dealer and be done with it.

"No Spam" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
How do I install it? do I hammer out the silver cap from the wheel (see
photos link below)? that sounds scary to me.. i aint a mechanic. so...

also,
the guy told me bearing buddy comes in different size to fit my hub.. do I
bring that silver thing to the marina to buy the right size? thanks...

http://members.rogers.com/londonboy/...heel/wheel.jpg

N.S.

"No Spam" wrote in message
le.rogers.com...
I went to a local marina, and I asked about maintenance on the trailer.

They
suggested to me that my trailer needs a product called "Bearing buddy"
which can easily pump grease into the hub with a grease gun. I haven't
installed it yet coz wanna get some comments from you guys.

Any comments on this "Bearing Buddy" product? Is it worthy to install?

is
it easy to do it myself or should I let the Marina guy to do it for me?
Thanks for any advice..

N.S.