Larry Weiss

Default Cruising the CT River

Hey Bill - I'm merely reporting my experience and the experience of others. It
happened to me and I've seen it happen to others. It's a common story on the Long
Island side of the Sound, and it is far from "Baloney". However, if you choose to
learn the lesson the hard way, be my guest. It won't change my boating experience
one way or the other.

Larry Weiss
"...Ever After!"
"a little after..."

wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:19:25 GMT, Larry Weiss wrote:

Careful. If you have a New York registration or home port on your boat, the
likelihood of being pulled over and ticketed for something is extremely good,
even if you are obeying the rules to the letter. The CT DEC guys around
Saybrook are especially voracious. Its a great local revenue producer. They
know its easier to pay the $60 ticket rather than drive all the way up there
to fight it in court. Take it from one who's been there.

Oh, BALONEY!

BB