posted to rec.boats.building
Ulrich G. Kliegis[_2_] Ulrich G. Kliegis[_2_] is offline

Default Glue thickness?

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 12:46:35 -0500, I am Tosk
wrote in rec.boats.building:

Well, if you listen to the Old School guy I used to work with he would say, you
don't goo wood to wood. Put a layer of cloth in there and use the epoxy to fill
the glass...

An interesting thought. Never heard that before, but it looks like it
makes sense - although my work here is just a hatch lid, not an
icebreaker bow... But... Will have to think about it. And then,
wet in wet?

Thanks for that inspiring idea!

Cheers,
U.