Harry[_2_] Harry[_2_] is offline

Default Blasts from the past!

I posted the following before I began spoofing IDs here...who am I?

"She did, what about it, you nasty fat ****ing piece of ****? Say
something, you coward.
I'll tell you something, you low life. You say anything nasty or
untrue about my daughter and I'll hunt you down like the pig you are,
get it? Let's make that perfectly clear, asshole. Go ahead, try it."

- -

"Harry once again proving what a low life piece of **** he is. ****
you, you fat *******. Get ready for spring, fat ass."

- -

"Tell ME your address, you fat nasty prick. I have people in the area.
I dare you. I'm betting YOU don't "have the balls"."

- -

"Prove it, you lying piece of ****. It's that simple, simpleton. You
aren't ****ing bright enough to lie correctly. Take lessons from your
lover Harry. Then stick you nose back up his fat nasty ass where it
belongs. If you have information that I'm a "pedophile", two things
happen. If you don't report it, you are an accesory to the crime.
Secondly, I'm in contact, because of Harry's lies, with someone who is
working on a little surprise. Have at it, loser."

- -

:)