jps jps is offline

Default Anyone here shop at Costco?

On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 09:09:02 -0600, Jim "Jim wrote:

Lib - They disparage Walmart, then shop there to save money.

Do you have any data to back this claim up? You are an idiot still,
and likely forever. No true liberal would turn their backs on fellow
Americans in favor of forced, poor wage labor of China.

I won't set foot in a Walmart. I have too much respect for the people
who have lost their jobs and have yet to lose their jobs because of
Walmart turning their back on American products in search of profit.

"Conservatives" accuse Obama of being a communist but they love saving
money at Walmart and sending it to Communist China.