Rodney Myrvaagnes

Default 5th Florida Trip Report (much shorter, this time)

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 00:51:00 GMT, Rosalie B.
wrote:

I've also heard of folks that had their boat documented in Texas and
TX says that a documented boat cannot also be registered. Florida
says that a documented boat has to be registered somewhere and too bad
if it comes from TX where it can't be both.

Well, Texas law only applies in Texas. Most states require a
documented boat that stays around for 3 months to pay registration.

Rodney Myrvaagnes NYC J36 Gjo/a

"Curse thee, thou quadrant. No longer will I guide my earthly way by thee." Capt. Ahab