nom=de=plume nom=de=plume is offline

Default Those damn Canadians..

"anon-e-moose" wrote in message
nom=de=plume wrote:
"anon-e-moose" wrote in message
Ron wrote:
anon-e-moose wrote:
Ron wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"nom=de=plume" wrote in message
California has a large hispanic population. They are mostly a warm,
friendly people who care about family and community.

Now-a-days your statement (above) could be considered to have a
taint of racism to it.

Eisboch
Why would saying that Catholic, family oriented Hispanics are "mostly
warm, friendly people who care about family and community" ever be
construed as racist?
Maybe edging toward paternalistic, but that's all.

Because, if that same statement was made about the the race that
usually hollers out racist, they would holler out racist.
Was mention made of Catholics? I must have missed it.
You aren't being clear. What race "usually hollers out racist" and
what
has it to do with Hispanics or the OP's statement?
I mentioned Catholic, because Hispanics are overwhelmingly Catholic,
and
the church has influence on their family values.
Sorry if mentioning religion offended you. It was not my intent.
You don't know the answer to your first question? Hmmm.
Which OP are you referring to? You mentioned Catholic to get a religious
argument going. You and Plume are hell bent on destroying this
newsgroup, aren't you?

You have a pretty thin skin and not be too bright if you think I could
destroy this newsgroup.

Learn to read, would you.? Show me where I said or thought you could. For
an attorney you are pretty stupid.

"hell bent on destroying this newsgroup"

Get a life.

--
Nom=de=Plume