Larry Larry is offline

Default Compass reading wrong?

Bruce wrote in
:

A Honda "auto transmission" motorcycle is about $1100

The 250cc Honda Reflex (I have a 2004 I bought used) sold for $US6,600
in America....just for reference.

The same EXACT cycle missing its parking brake but adding an FM stereo
into the console made in Shenzhen, China in the SAME factory as my Honda
sells at a dealer here for $US2,895. It doesn't say Honda on it, of
course. The dealer services my Reflex and we compared them apart during
a recent tuneup he did for me at 13000 miles.....

I suppose the Tata Nano will show up in Thailand at some point. They'll
be in America but by the time they get here the dealers will have them
loaded up like a Smart ForTwo and priced at $22,800. We're not allowed
to buy a SIMPLE diesel Smart car in the USA.

http://tatanano.inservices.tatamotors.com/tatamotors/
$US2500, nicely loaded in India....
....it even passes the rigorous European crash tests!

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry