Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default She's in the money

"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in news:zP-dncsy_
reasolutions:

"Larry" wrote in message
Joe wrote in news:79711f1e-f9e8-4e35-bd25-
:

It's bad JuJu to count your eggs at sea.

Joe

Talking about money, wouldn't that be bad JewJew?

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry

Larry, your racism really has no place here or anywhere.

Why isn't anyone allowed to make a JOKE with the word JEW in it?

Am I supposed to feel guilty? I don't.

If I make a joke about Baptists, noone complains. Why only Jews?

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry

Larry, you can make jokes about anyone you want. The problem is that your
history of racially motivated attacks is pretty clear, so your claim about
making jokes about other groups is a load of crap. Do what you want. I'm not
your mother, but I certainly am not going to just let it slide without
saying anything.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com