Jim Jim is offline

Default Moron PROVES that Obama sucks obama's stimulus works atcreating jobs

HK wrote:
JTEM wrote:
H the K wrote:

Seriously, you're an idiot. These numbers here aren't
just huge, they're staggering in size, and the return
has been PATHETIC.

Quit whining, you squeaky schitt. If you can't afford America, leave.
We don't need deadbeats. Plenty of cheap places for you.
Costa Rica is affordable, has good fishing, scenery, rum, and babes.
Try it out, dummkopf. And don't come back.

Pretend that you've got some balls, that you're not
as big a pussy as the average Bushbot was, and admit
failure. Obumhole has failed, just like Dubya failed,
so stop being a pussy and admit it.

What makes you think I give a schitt about your uneducated mewlings?
Go soak your head. Preferably as far away from me as possible.
Idiot.

No facts. No answer to the question. Just insults.

Lib - When Jack Webb said "Just the facts, Ma'am" they were sleeping.