Larry Larry is offline

Default Tall Ship Concordia sunk of coast of Brazil

Wayne.B wrote in
:

I once spent a winter in South Carolina courtesy of the US Army. It
can get very cold there in January/February, and this year Florida
hasn't been much better.

You're about as far North as I'd want to be in all this "global warming" of
2010. I was going to clean out my old '73 Mercedes 220D so its new owner
can come get it, but had to abort as my fingers were freezing in the full
gale blowing across the Ashley River and up the driveway. It's 6C at 17:43
and I can hear the wind howling, still, through the roof. The river looks
like the surface of the ocean with full waves beating the docks.

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry