Larry Larry is offline

Default Tall Ship Concordia sunk of coast of Brazil

Roger Long wrote in
:

On Feb 24, 10:41*pm, Larry wrote:
*Our problem in South Carolina is getting a cold
drink. *Heating water for a shower just means leaving the sun beating

own
on the lazerette where the hot water tank is located and watching the
hos

so it doesn't boil to blow the system.

Was that true last Nov Dec? Sounds like I would have wanted this
heater all the way to FL if I had been heading down the ICW after
hurricane season this year.

--
Roger Long

You'd want a full blown diesel genset running at 3/4 load today. It's
only 6C at 1738ET on the Ashley River at Magnolia Gardens as I type this
and the wind has been howling all day. Of course, sailing in such wind,
we'd be warm as toast watching the handrail dragging in the water
listening to the sheets groaning as she passes her old speed record, her
winch handle a really hard turn in low gear....(c;]....smiling from ear
to ear. Who'd notice the cold when she's hauling ass?!

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry