Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Tall Ship Concordia sunk of coast of Brazil

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:08:49 -0800 (PST), Roger Long
wrote:

On Feb 24, 10:41*pm, Larry wrote:
*Our problem in South Carolina is getting a cold
drink. *Heating water for a shower just means leaving the sun beating down
on the lazerette where the hot water tank is located and watching the hose
so it doesn't boil to blow the system.

Was that true last Nov Dec? Sounds like I would have wanted this
heater all the way to FL if I had been heading down the ICW after
hurricane season this year.

I once spent a winter in South Carolina courtesy of the US Army. It
can get very cold there in January/February, and this year Florida
hasn't been much better.