JTEM JTEM is offline

Default Moron PROVES that Obama sucks obama's stimulus works atcreating jobs

"nom=de=plume" wrote:

"JTEM" wrote in message

We're talking about $800 billion. It was enough
money to give 16 million people $50 thousand.

So, according to you, Obama spent $533,333.33 for
every ONE job that he created.

As far as failures go, we're talking BIBLICAL in
scope.

This is a false argument.

No it isn't.

Firstly, the Stim wasn't about job creation as the
primary focus.

By definition, that is what a "Stimulus Package" is.

But, even if you want to pretend otherwise, you're
not contradicting me. Bush blew $700 billion, Obama
blew $800 billion and neither gave a **** about the
little guy. It really was Bucks-for-Billionaires.