John H[_12_] John H[_12_] is offline

Default Yo Canadians...

On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:47:04 -0600, Jim "Jim wrote:

John H wrote:
On Thu, 25 Feb 2010 06:59:44 -0700, Canuck57 wrote:

On 24/02/2010 9:33 PM, *e#c wrote:
On Feb 24, 9:50 pm, John wrote:
...great job whomping the **** out of the Russians!
--

John H
Thank You. We also took Gold and Silver in Ladies 2 person Bobsled.

Real surprise to see Canadians win, but real good deal. Assures Canada
is in the metals.

Wouldn't it be cool if it came down to Canada and the USA in the finals?

I think that's what's going to happen. At least I hope so. T'will be a good
game. But, that's one time I'll not be rooting for Canada.

And, as far as my reading or not reading your posts goes, I'll say this. I enjoy
your posts, except those futile efforts to make nincdepoop agree to anything
reasonable. Twenty or thirty posts a day where you trade insults doesn't make
for good reading.

But, each to his own.

Cannuck is solid, and some things can't be repeated enough.
He's not trying to get depoop to agree.
He's plain and simple kicking her ass by being a better debater.

Lib - Their constant droning is tiresome, but the bright light of
conservative argument and debating skill shines through it like a laser,
rendering it nothing but white noise, and peace again prevails.
(anonymous conservative author)

I agree. But he's already done it, umpteen dozens of times. Any more is
redundant, to say the least.
--

John H