posted to rec.boats.electronics
Larry Larry is offline

Default Icom 802 SSB Issue

Wayne.B wrote in
:

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:33:20 -0800, Bruce in alaska
wrote:

If the +12 Vdc is there and the tuner doesn't tune, then you gots a
tuner problem. I would unhook the Tuner, All the wires, and let it sit
for a minute, then reconnect it, and recycle the Main Power to the
radio, just to be certain that you have reset the Brains in both the
radio and tuner, and then try things again. If things don't start
working you gots yourself a DEAD Tuner, and it will need Icom Service,
most likely..... I suppose one could dig into it, but the thing is
Microprocessor Controlled, and without a Logic Analyzer, it could get
messy really quick.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

Wayne, what did you find out about the M802 problemo?

--
"iPad is to computing what Etch-A-Sketch is to art!"

Larry