Wim

Default singlehanded racing

"I guess you just couldn't resist the political crap, eh?"

And....what's YOUR response to Jonathan's mail? We're waiting.......
--
c ya Wim
www.cruising.ca/thousand/f-index.html

"WaIIy" wrote in message
: On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 16:19:54 -0500, "Armond Perretta"
: wrote:
:
: Until you can convince corporate marketers and advertisers that there's
: money to be made by plastering their names on the sides of a few arcane
and
: slightly dangerous racing boats, you will not have much luck.
: For my part, I'd rather see the money go to better and more ethical
: accounting and business practices. Once Enron has repaid the millions in
: retiree pension money that has somehow vanished into Ken Lay's swimming
: pool, and once Halliburton has refunded the millions in overcharges
_still_
: going on in the Mideast, there'll be plenty of time for yachting.
:
: I guess you just couldn't resist the political crap, eh?