Flying Pig[_2_] Flying Pig[_2_] is offline

Default Cruising is... Nov 14, '09-Feb 14,'10, Part V

"Dennis Pogson" wrote in message

"Bob" wrote in message

Skip: Now I know why you ar efixing things all the time..

Your Racor story is evidence of a total lack of ___________.

Why on earth would you wait 3 years to change a filter? I guess youre
more willing to HAVE to to
........ merely flip a couple of levers, engaging the second filter,
allowing us to make that filter change at our leisure rather than
under way........
But what happens if your underway some dark and stormy night when your
motor takes a **** and youre scrambling to merely flip a switch as
you are now beam to a Red Clowd sea?

Pennigton Rexroth

I think skip should nip into his dinghy and check to see if his waterline
is still visible.

Dennis.

Heh. Unfortunately, it is. There's one small section of the grass which
grew at the waterline in Lake Worth, just prior to our crossing, that I
didn't get to while we were there, Lydia blocking it with the dink while she
was scrubbing the topsides.

As to Boob, if I've got polished fuel, I don't need to change filters just
for the sake of changing them. As to rocking and rolling changes, that's
what most folks have to go through. I just reach up and move the levers (I
don't have one of the fancy manifolds that Racor sells as a dual unit) and
hit the starter button.

Then, on a nice peaceful day, at my leisure, I changed it out. A non-event.

However, stay tuned for the passage report, where I discovered something
else fuel related...

L8R

Skip, a bit sore from my unaccustomed (never did it before) YogaLates this
morning, but starting to get back into physical shape with that every other
morning and volleyball every afternoon

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)