Bob Bob is offline

Default Cruising is... Nov 14, '09-Feb 14,'10, Part V

The final items for tomorrow will be to change out the primary Racor fuel
filter, one that finally clogged after 3 years and over 1000 hours of
operation. That it took that long is proof-positive that our fuel polishing
system has paid for itself. The other part of that fuel system installation,
done before we left over 3 years ago, the dual-Racor system, allowed us to
merely flip a couple of levers, engaging the second filter, allowing us to
make that filter change at our leisure rather than under way. Life is
good...

Skip: Now I know why you ar efixing things all the time..

Your Racor story is evidence of a total lack of ___________.

Why on earth would you wait 3 years to change a filter? I guess youre
more willing to HAVE to to
......... merely flip a couple of levers, engaging the second filter,
allowing us to make that filter change at our leisure rather than
under way........
But what happens if your underway some dark and stormy night when your
motor takes a **** and youre scrambling to merely flip a switch as
you are now beam to a Red Clowd sea?

Pennigton Rexroth