anon-e-moose anon-e-moose is offline

Default obama's stimulus works at creating jobs

wrote:
On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 15:11:45 -0800, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

Private companies do a lot more than NIH. I only have to point to the
human genome project where a private company cracked the code in
months and NIH dunced around for years on it.

No they don't. The NIH is not tasked with things in so narrow of a focus. Go
to their website and read their mission statement.

I worked at NIH for several years (IBM). I know the culture

But that dumb ass bitch read the mission statement. Doesn't that count
for anything?