Rich Hampel

Default PoliGlow

I'll second that a second time.
If you put it on, expect to have your boat in a year or two to look
like its has Yaws - a disasterous skin disease. .... and then be
prepared to soak the boat in acetone and scrub like hell to remove what
remains. Yup, you use it only once.

In article , JAXAshby
wrote:

consistant reports are nobody uses Poliglow a second time.

Bill. I have a Poliglow kit in my closet..bought it last year. I didn't use
it
because a few people at my yard said it was a disaster. It flaked off a few
boats that it was applied to and was tough to remove. I got scared off and
never used my kit.
Any idea what may have happened? Should I give it a try?

RB