H the K[_4_] H the K[_4_] is offline

Default Moron PROVES that Obama sucks obama's stimulus works atcreating jobs

JTEM wrote:
bpuharic wrote:

not a single econonist agrees with that.

You're full of ****.

most estimate it created
about 1.5M jobs

That comes out to $533,333.33 per job.

We're talking about $800 billion. It was enough
money to give 16 million people $50 thousand.

So, according to you, Obama spent $533,333.33 for
every ONE job that he created.

As far as failures go, we're talking BIBLICAL in
scope.

Heh, more conserva-trash show up while I feeesh in beautiful Costa Rica.
Feeeshing is good, and babe-watching even better.
To JTEM the moron:
1/3 of the stim went to tax cuts dufus.
And another third hasn't even been spent.
Using a calculator to divide a number - start with the right number.
Don't ask herring for it. That racist doesn't have it.
Ever have fish tacos?
Deeeeeleeecious.
And for your edification, not that it matters to me of course,
you conserva-trash have been responding to a spoofer.
Idiots.